Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Micah's Blog!




Hello! In the picture above you see my two great friends (left to right) Solomon and Bonny. I am going to write about Bonny. He is 13 years old and speaks English really well for his age. Since birth his right hand and his left foot have had limited movement. He has trouble going up and down stairs and walking long distances. He has never been able to run and jump and play with the other kids. He has been living in the home since approximately 2002 but I am not sure.


One day I was sitting on the steps with him and I asked him his story. He only got as far as telling me his parents had died in a car accident before he started crying. I was not expecting that response and was shocked and saddened. I told him he has a family here and that he has people at the home and in America who love him and care about him. I told him that he is God's special son and that God has a big plans for his life. I said I would pray for him.


In spite of his background, he is a happy boy who loves Jesus with all his heart, and is a great friend to all who meet him.


by, Micah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Micah! that is so cool that you got to share Christ's Love to him!

Victoria

Unknown said...

That's so cool that you were just able to sit there with him and tell him how much people loved him!
-Alita