Sunday, November 25, 2007

Beautiful Trieste!

Hello Friends!

We have arrived safely in beautiful Trieste. This ancient Austrian city, now a part of Italy, in situated on the Adriatic Sea. The coastline is magnificent! We will be here a little more than a week, working in various capacities. It looks like we will be working distributing literature, and playing music.

Our hosts, David and Rachel Tucker, are wonderful! David and I share so many of the same passions: flyfishing, woodworking, hunting, music, sports and list I am sure would and could go on and on! Their two children, Laura and Gabriel, have graciously given up their bedrooms for us and are teaching us the finer points of Italian living!

As we finish our work here in Italy, I am reminded how very fortunate I and my family have been for taking such a life changing trip. I am humbled by the opportunity to serve people in this world, and am very grateful for the blessings that have been given to me. I am truly thankful.

Jerry

No comments: